Want to play in an adult flag football league? Look no further, Atlanta Sport and Social Club offers the best men’s and co-ed flag football leagues in town! We’re excited to offer flag football on both NFL quality turf and grass. Join us and be part of the Southeast’s largest recreational leagues!
We play in Smyrna, Midtown, East Atlanta, Grant Park, Dunwoody, Brookhaven, Doraville and Sandy Springs. We have skill levels for the new player, the college athlete and everyone in between. Atlanta Sport and Social Club flag football leagues are the perfect way to stay active, get your competitive juices flowin’, play with friends or meet new ones!
- Seven (7) regular season games. (There may be bye weeks or double headers, depending on number of teams, weather, and field availability)
- All essential equipment, league manager and officiating
- Qualifying teams will participate in league playoff (playoffs are completed in 1-2 weeks depending on league size)
- Weekly post-game food and drink specials at the league sponsor exclusive to ASSC players.
- Team t-shirts for all registered players
- “A” (Competitive) – For players who have experience competing in the sport at a high level (collegiate, semi-pro, professional) – Not offered for every sport, not offered every season
- “B” (Intermediate) – For players who have experience in or have graduated from the recreational level. These players often have experience in less competitive but organized play. To maximize the experience for all players, previous experience is recommended.
- “C” (Social/Rec) – Players at this level do often have experience at the recreational level but are less focused on the competitive aspects of the game. No previous experience required/necessary to participate.